Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The King is dead, long live the King...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: The King is dead, long live the King...   Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 am

Hail to the King!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The King is dead, long live the King...   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:07 am

He really was super cool.

My uncle worked for paramount back in the day and still remembers the King banging some actress in the back of a Cadillac on the lot..love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The King is dead, long live the King...   Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
He really was super cool.

My uncle worked for paramount back in the day and still remembers the King banging some actress in the back of a Cadillac on the lot..love it!
Was it pink?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The King is dead, long live the King...   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
He really was super cool.

My uncle worked for paramount back in the day and still remembers the King banging some actress in the back of a Cadillac on the lot..love it!
Was it pink?
Who the King or the car?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The King is dead, long live the King...   Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:46 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
He really was super cool.

My uncle worked for paramount back in the day and still remembers the King banging some actress in the back of a Cadillac on the lot..love it!
Was it pink?
Who the King or the car?
The Caddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The King is dead, long live the King...   

Back to top Go down
 
The King is dead, long live the King...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Black Scorpio v King Jammys: Waltham Park. 23rd March 1985
» DISCIPLE Interview
» KING SHILOH: GLEIS
» Preview of "THE FLOWER KING" performed by Supernal Endgame
» Black Scorpio v King Jammy’s v Arrows v Youth Promotion: Cinema 2, Kingston. 1985. “Shock of the century clash!”

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: