Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

  Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 am

The cool couple at the party the night before.




Please don't make me eat that cheesecake !!



Beer,BBQ and Bouncy Castle, what more could you want !!??



The bride glides down the stairs to the tune of California Girls.



Yes, it's real !! It's not a dream !!!




The happy couple get ready for the photos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laxcdn

avatar

Number of posts : 1218
Age : 48
Location : Winnipeg
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 am

Grats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:00 am

Cool pics. Was indeed a great day!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:55 am

'Twas a good weekend !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:51 am

Still can't quite believe we did it!... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Loved every moment of it & me n Chrissy were well pleased you could both make it to the wedding. Really wouldn't have been the same without you.

Unfortunatley yesterday was Chrissy & the boys return to LA so our 1 week anniversary wasn't really that great!, but the rest of the week was just brill. I now need to sleep for the next week to recover tho. Kids are tiring!!!

Lovin the pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 am

RFFB wrote:
Still can't quite believe we did it!... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Loved every moment of it & me n Chrissy were well pleased you could both make it to the wedding. Really wouldn't have been the same without you.

Unfortunatley yesterday was Chrissy & the boys return to LA so our 1 week anniversary wasn't really that great!, but the rest of the week was just brill. I now need to sleep for the next week to recover tho. Kids are tiring!!!

Lovin the pics.
 
Won't be long before you're in California with your family...until then you're welcome in Macc any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:38 am

We need to arrange a meet up quick to cheer Adam up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:12 am

Roger. H wrote:
We need to arrange a meet up quick to cheer Adam up.

I can't do much until Mid September..Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 am

Im slowly coming back to reality. It's been a whirlwind. Just can't thank you both enough for being there. It wouldn't have been the same without you!
It's been a dream come true and having you all there to share it was wonderful. Pete it was great to finally meet Ruth and Roger I can't say enough nice things about your Stevie. Sure wish you lived closer!!!

They just got the pictures uploaded to view. Adam and I have them on disks so we can get you guys any you want. Send me a message and ill get you the link and the passcode to view them.

Ill be writing to you both very soon but until then thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
Im slowly coming back to reality.  It's been a whirlwind.  Just can't thank you both enough for being there.  It wouldn't have been the same without you!
It's been a dream come true and having you all there to share it was wonderful. Pete it was great to finally meet Ruth and Roger  I can't say enough nice things about your Stevie.  Sure wish you lived closer!!!

They just got the pictures uploaded to view.  Adam and I have them on disks so we can get you guys any you want.  Send me a message and ill get you the link and the passcode to view them.  

Ill be writing to you both very soon but until then thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you for inviting us to your special day. Hope your husband is with you very soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:16 am

Congrats to Chrissy & Adam on their first anniversary!

Here's hoping you are together for the second anniversary!

Mucho love & respect!

Me & her!
 group hug cheers

Ps. Can we see the wedding photo's now?!??!!? Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:37 am

Pete wrote:
Congrats to Chrissy & Adam on their first anniversary!

Here's hoping you are together for the second anniversary!

Mucho love & respect!

Me & her!
 group hug cheers

Ps. Can we see the wedding photo's now?!??!!? Wink 

Thank you!!! Can't believe its been a year!!!!

The photos ...well there are a 1000 of them so thats a little problem to upload. Ill try to eventually get our wedding book together so when you visit you can see them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Congrats to Chrissy & Adam on their first anniversary!

Here's hoping you are together for the second anniversary!

Mucho love & respect!

Me & her!
 group hug cheers

Ps. Can we see the wedding photo's now?!??!!? Wink 

Thank you!!! Can't believe its been a year!!!!

The photos ...well there are a 1000 of them so thats a little problem to upload.  Ill try to eventually get our wedding book together so when you visit you can see them!

1000? Pah!!! Bring 'em on!!

I guess we'll have to come to California...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.   

Back to top Go down
 
Adam & Chrissy Tie The Knot.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Slip knot bassist dead at 38
» Where's Chrissy?
» Fireflight writing for 4th album
» Look who I met!!! (not for Chrissy's eyes!!!!)
» Adam Lambert

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: