Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Random Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 16, 2013 1:48 pm

I have a computer again!!!! I'm back!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Fri May 17, 2013 1:01 am

Chrissy wrote:
I have a computer again!!!! I'm back!!


Coo! group hug :Marys Drool:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Sat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm

The Dark Side exists and I'm still trying to get out of it !! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Sun May 26, 2013 1:01 am

Roger. H wrote:
The Dark Side exists and I'm still trying to get out of it !! Sad

dammit group hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Sun May 26, 2013 2:59 am

Roger. H wrote:
The Dark Side exists and I'm still trying to get out of it !! Sad

Here's hoping you come out of the Darkside very soon! group hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 am

It still freaks me out when no matter what you've been searching before you log in here, when you sign in there are adverts for the very thing you've been looking at !!! In this case long haul flights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed May 29, 2013 6:49 am

Roger. H wrote:
It still freaks me out when no matter what you've been searching before you log in here, when you sign in there are adverts for the very thing you've been looking at !!!


That'll be the cookies...

Roger. H wrote:
In this case long haul flights.


Long Haul flights to..Toronto?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed May 29, 2013 7:29 am

Who'd have thought the best thing Iron Maiden have released in years is a beer! drunken cheers rock on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 30, 2013 6:54 am

Pete wrote:


Roger. H wrote:
In this case long haul flights.


Long Haul flights to..Toronto?

No, planning 'round the world trip 2014/15. Middle East, India, Australia, South America, (maybe up to North America depends if we go to Cuba or not).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 30, 2013 7:01 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:


Roger. H wrote:
In this case long haul flights.


Long Haul flights to..Toronto?

No, planning 'round the world trip 2014/15. Middle East, India, Australia, South America, (maybe up to North America depends if we go to Cuba or not).


Oooh!!! Excellent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 30, 2013 7:34 am

See the World before I die. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 30, 2013 7:38 am

Roger. H wrote:
See the World before I die. Very Happy


Go to the EPCOT centre in Florida then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 30, 2013 7:52 am

I'd rather see the real world rather than some sugar coated Disney interpretation of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 30, 2013 7:53 am

Roger. H wrote:
I'd rather see the real world rather than some sugar coated Disney interpretation of it.


But you can go round the world in 80 minutes & still have time to get to Howarts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 30, 2013 7:55 am

We've been to the REAL Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 am

Roger. H wrote:
We've been to the REAL Hogwarts.

cheesin'

Yeah we have!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 pm

my life has taken another interesting turn...

All this time I have been getting help for my son to learn he has been misdiagnosed.
What's worse is that 3 years ago when we were asked if this ran in the family his grandmother-not my mom said no it doesn't and it turns out she lied.

My son has had 3 years wasted of the most critical years to help him over come this issue. He has been given serious medications that not only go against his actual condition but has hurt him physically. He is going through hell and all of this could have been prevented. His doctor is so upset he is not returning my calls.

I'm so down..
I have no idea what to do from here.
I will be seeing a developmental pediatrician hopefully soon..

Put James in your prayers please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
my life has taken another interesting turn...

All this time I have been getting help for my son to learn he has been misdiagnosed.
What's worse is that 3 years ago when we were asked if this ran in the family his grandmother-not my mom said no it doesn't and it turns out she lied.

My son has had 3 years wasted of the most critical years to help him over come this issue. He has been given serious medications that not only go against his actual condition but has hurt him physically. He is going through hell and all of this could have been prevented. His doctor is so upset he is not returning my calls.

I'm so down..
I have no idea what to do from here.
I will be seeing a developmental pediatrician hopefully soon..

Put James in your prayers please.

group hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:30 am

I heard Wilko Johnson today saying since he'd been diagnosed with terminal cancer everything has become more vivid. He realises that all the things that he used to get uptight and upset about really doesn't matter. What a wise man, from this point I intend to live my life by this. Nothing is going to rile me, nothing is more important than my immediate home life and environment, I will make an effort to keep in touch with my friends and not say " Why should I, they don't phone me !!", I am not going to place importance in people who I don't know and not let them rule my life. And also a major clear out of all the crap I have accumulated over the years has to occur. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 am

Roger. H wrote:
I heard Wilko Johnson today saying since he'd been diagnosed with terminal cancer everything has become more vivid. He realises that all the things that he used to get uptight and upset about really doesn't matter. What a wise man, from this point I intend to live my life by this. Nothing is going to rile me, nothing is more important than my immediate home life and environment, I will make an effort to keep in touch with my friends and not say " Why should I, they don't phone me !!", I am not going to place importance in people who I don't know and not let them rule my life. And also a major clear out of all the crap I have accumulated over the years has to occur. Very Happy


Wow. Profound!


I like cheese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:49 am

Pete wrote:



I like cheese.


I wondered what the smell was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:33 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:



I like cheese.


I wondered what the smell was.

The sweet aroma of a fine fromage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Roger. H wrote:
I heard Wilko Johnson today saying since he'd been diagnosed with terminal cancer everything has become more vivid. He realises that all the things that he used to get uptight and upset about really doesn't matter. What a wise man, from this point I intend to live my life by this. Nothing is going to rile me, nothing is more important than my immediate home life and environment, I will make an effort to keep in touch with my friends and not say " Why should I, they don't phone me !!", I am not going to place importance in people who I don't know and not let them rule my life. And also a major clear out of all the crap I have accumulated over the years has to occur. Very Happy

Sounds like a beautiful way to live
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:05 am

Roger. H wrote:
I heard Wilko Johnson today saying since he'd been diagnosed with terminal cancer everything has become more vivid. He realises that all the things that he used to get uptight and upset about really doesn't matter. What a wise man, from this point I intend to live my life by this. Nothing is going to rile me, nothing is more important than my immediate home life and environment, I will make an effort to keep in touch with my friends and not say " Why should I, they don't phone me !!", I am not going to place importance in people who I don't know and not let them rule my life. And also a major clear out of all the crap I have accumulated over the years has to occur. Very Happy
Must say I thought this was an extremely honest thing to say when I read what he'd said.

Certain events do put things in perspective. There are so many things that, in reality don't matter, that people seem to get so worked up about. Work on the things that do matter and are important, forget the trivial crap and your life will be much less stressful.

I hugely admire his attitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:49 am

Please don't kill off Jon Snow or Tyrion Lannister. They're my (current) favourite characters...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   

Back to top Go down
 
Random Thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Random Thoughts
» Random Eyes
» 20 random facts about Guns ‘N Roses’ “Use Your Illusion”
» red-disciple-random hero-spoken
» Bible Verse For The Day...2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: