Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. Empty
PostSubject: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 am

http://music.uk.msn.com/features/lostprophets-singer-ian-watkins-charged-with-child-sex-offences

What is the matter with some people ?? He's Welsh, wasn't there enough sheep to keep him company ??
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:00 am

Roger. H wrote:
http://music.uk.msn.com/features/lostprophets-singer-ian-watkins-charged-with-child-sex-offences

What is the matter with some people ?? He's Welsh, wasn't there enough sheep to keep him company ??

Whilsit I believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty...

WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:48 am

I'm reserving judgement.

I've found that the press loves to plaster shit like this all over the place. But while I can't say I'm a fan of the band, I do hope this isn't true. If it is then sick.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 am

RFFB wrote:
I'm reserving judgement.

I've found that the press loves to plaster shit like this all over the place. But while I can't say I'm a fan of the band, I do hope this isn't true. If it is then sick.

Agreed. But he has been charged and will appear in court not just arrested and questioned. This does suggest something a bit more serious.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:46 am

Well guilty, or not, that's almost certainly his carear over.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:09 am

SMF!!!!!

A baby!??!!??!?!!?!? Seriously!?!?!? What the fuck is up with some people!!!!Shocked 

Well I guess he's now gonna be someones bitch, just like karma!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:44 am

Pete wrote:
SMF!!!!!

A baby!??!!??!?!!?!? Seriously!?!?!? What the fuck is up with some people!!!!Shocked 

I just can't understand what goes through these animals heads. There must be some kind of mental illness going on, no sane person would even consider doing what he's done.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:16 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
SMF!!!!!

I just can't understand what goes through these animals heads. There must be some kind of mental illness going on, no sane person would even consider doing what he's done.
I know!!! Who in there right mind looks at a little baby and thinks 'I'm gonna put my c0ck in you'??? Shocked Shocked

As for the 'mothers' (used in loosest term possible) what on earth would possess them to offer up their children for this sick fucker?Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:55 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
SMF!!!!!

I know!!! Who in there right mind looks at a little baby and thinks 'I'm gonna put my c0ck in you'??? Shocked Shocked

As for the 'mothers' (used in loosest term possible) what on earth would possess them to offer up their children for this sick fucker?Evil or Very Mad 

This is beyond sick. The news I've seen here doesn't paint a shred of innocence. Why/how can someone do that to a child let alone a baby. If he is in fact guilty then shoot him and get it over with. You cant fix that level of sickness so why keep him here.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
SMF!!!!!

This is beyond sick.  The news I've seen here doesn't paint a shred of innocence.  Why/how can someone do that to a child let alone a baby.  If he is in fact guilty then shoot him and get it over with.  You cant fix that level of sickness so why keep him here.
There's no innocent about him. Apparently his password was 'If**kkids'! So he has no remorse about him whatsoever!!!

I'll be surprised if he lasts 6 months in jail. He'll be on suicide watch from day 1 & will be a marked man by all concerned (guards & inmates) so wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if gets raped or has his throat slit & no one will give a damn!!!

He is a complete and utter piece of shit & the women involved are no better.Evil or Very Mad

I feel sorry for his bandmates who are now tarred with this no matter where they go & what they do in their remaining careers & his fans as I know for a fact that if Gene, Paul, Ace, Peter or anyone else who has been in Kiss had done something so deplorable I would have a very hard time bringing myself listen to them anymore.

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 am

Chrissy wrote:
.  If he is in fact guilty then shoot him and get it over with.  You cant fix that level of sickness so why keep him here.
No "IF" about it, Chrissy, he pleaded guilty at his trial.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:35 pm

shoot him
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:15 am

Chrissy wrote:
shoot him
To quick & easy. He should be made to suffer...a lot!

Tar & Feather him, then have him hung, drawn & quartered. That's for starters.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:51 pm

"I didn't do it...I didn't do it!!! I totally deny this"

"Oh shit, you mean you found the videos I made of me abusing kids..."

"Ok, I did it"

What a complete and utter waste of human flesh.

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:10 am

RFFB wrote:
"I didn't do it...I didn't do it!!! I totally deny this"

"Oh shit, you mean you found the videos I made of me abusing kids..."

"Ok, I did it"

What a complete and utter waste of human flesh.

That make me physically ill. What is wrong with people?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:52 am

Not enough!!!

Sometimes I wish we had the death penalty for sick fucks like this. " I was on drugs", " I have no memory of doing it!"

TWAT!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 pm

I don't buy that crap either. If you awoke from a drug haze and discovered you had done this the remorse would be unreal and you would either a. Do yourself in or b. Do everything you could to make it right even turn yourself in. This piece of shit is worthless
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:45 pm

35years, 6 of which are on license, so 29 years as makes no difference.

He's gonna spend the next 20 years inside, cos he ain't ever gonna get parole.

He's already shown himself to be as manipulative, self serving, inconsiderate, lying & sicko as you can get.

"I was on drugs so I can't recall what I did", yet you had the sense of mind to film yourself? Yeah, no planning went on there at all, did it?

You gave a baby drugs so it's more 'compliant', but are suddenly sooooo sorry when it comes to sentencing. Yeah right.

You are recorded telling someone you think it's "Mega lolz" & "Don't see what all the fuss is about, cos no-one got hurt" SERIOUSLY?

About as warped and fucked up as anybody can get.

Enjoy your 20 years, cos all your fame will now mean fuck all.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:28 am

RFFB wrote:

Respectfully I totally disagree.

I believe his fame will make him an even bigger target for all the other inhabitants serving time at 'her majesty's pleasure'. People with a sexual fixation on children are usually targeted quite quickly so whilst I have no doubt he'll do his time I am 100% he won't come through it unscathed.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Respectfully I totally disagree.

I believe his fame will make him an even bigger target for all the other inhabitants serving time at 'her majesty's pleasure'. People with a sexual fixation on children are usually targeted quite quickly so whilst I have no doubt he'll do his time I am 100% he won't come through it unscathed.
I was referring to the perks and comfortable life fame and the money with it brought him.

He ain't gonna be going out and livin the rock star life anymore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.   Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Prophets ?..........Lost career now.
Page 1 of 1