Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 An Apology.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: An Apology.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:46 am

Sorry I've neglected the forum for a while, it's not that I don't love you guys anymore but I've been trying to drag myself out of a depressive fug. I'm slowly getting back to normal and I'm sure I'll be back to my old self soon. I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:58 pm

No apology needed. So sorry to hear about your sad feelings. It is never a good place to be..

We're here for you when you're ready.. group hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:20 am

What you apologising for? Silly boy! You'll come back on here when you're good and ready..
Until then, take care, stay warm & Merry Kissmas!

group hug cheers :the roger:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:06 am

Exactly what they said. Take care of you n Stevie.

Sure we'll still be here when you come back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Had a really good day today, quality time with Stevie, writing cards, putting up the tree, watching movies, a glass of beer or two, Strictly semi-finals....even can look at the box that Squirt is now in without bursting into tears !!! I think I maybe back..............almost. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 am

Roger. H wrote:
Had a really good day today, quality time with Stevie, writing cards, putting up the tree, watching movies, a glass of beer or two, Strictly semi-finals....even can look at the box that Squirt is now in without bursting into tears !!! I think I maybe back..............almost. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Those are some pretty big steps you've taken. Well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:29 am

Chrissy wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Had a really good day today, quality time with Stevie, writing cards, putting up the tree, watching movies, a glass of beer or two, Strictly semi-finals....even can look at the box that Squirt is now in without bursting into tears !!! I think I maybe back..............almost. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Those are some pretty big steps you've taken. Well done Very Happy

Yeah, spending time with Stevie was a big effort !!!! cheer cheer cheer cheesin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 54
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Sorry I've neglected the forum for a while, it's not that I don't love you guys anymore but I've been trying to drag myself out of a depressive fug. I'm slowly getting back to normal and I'm sure I'll be back to my old self soon. I love you I love you I love you


MEEE TOOO. wow

IT's DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY !!! YAY US!!! No

THEN I AVOID STUFF. EVEN STUFF AND PEOPLE I LOVE....... scared1



THEN OVER EAT :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

THEN THE SUN COMES OUT AND I AM OK.. sunny

YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!!! group hug


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:51 am

Been very busy in the Garden doing a lot of hard landscaping, changed my duty at work and now start at 04.15. I get up at 02.45 after going to bed between 19.00 and 20.00 so by the time I get home and done all I have to do there's not a lot of time left to see my friends on here. Don't know if Pete and RFFB have noticed but I've completely dropped K'UK. There's just too many A-holes on there now and I quite literally don't have the time to argue with the T@s anymore. I have phone numbers of those that I want to keep in touch with so hopefully I'll still see them from time to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Been very busy in the Garden doing a lot of hard landscaping, changed my duty at work and now start at 04.15. I get up at 02.45 after going to bed between 19.00 and 20.00 so by the time I get home and done all I have to do there's not a lot of time left to see my friends on here. Don't know if Pete and RFFB have noticed but I've completely dropped K'UK. There's just too many A-holes on there now and I quite literally don't have the time to argue with the T@s anymore. I have phone numbers of those that I want to keep in touch with so hopefully I'll still see them from time to time.

Well it's nice to have you back. Totally understand about t'other place. If I didn't mod there I'd have gone a while ago...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Been very busy in the Garden doing a lot of hard landscaping, changed my duty at work and now start at 04.15. I get up at 02.45 after going to bed between 19.00 and 20.00 so by the time I get home and done all I have to do there's not a lot of time left to see my friends on here. Don't know if Pete and RFFB have noticed but I've completely dropped K'UK. There's just too many A-holes on there now and I quite literally don't have the time to argue with the T@s anymore. I have phone numbers of those that I want to keep in touch with so hopefully I'll still see them from time to time.
Welcome back, Good Sir!... Very Happy

I don't really go on 'that site' much more any more either. Fits n starts these days, but I did notice you hadn't been there in awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 am

Roger. H wrote:
Been very busy in the Garden doing a lot of hard landscaping, changed my duty at work and now start at 04.15. I get up at 02.45 after going to bed between 19.00 and 20.00 so by the time I get home and done all I have to do there's not a lot of time left to see my friends on here. Don't know if Pete and RFFB have noticed but I've completely dropped K'UK. There's just too many A-holes on there now and I quite literally don't have the time to argue with the T@s anymore. I have phone numbers of those that I want to keep in touch with so hopefully I'll still see them from time to time.



D'ya still go on the other other site? Is it still full of fuckwits taking the piss & being general obnoxious to each other?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Been very busy in the Garden doing a lot of hard landscaping, changed my duty at work and now start at 04.15. I get up at 02.45 after going to bed between 19.00 and 20.00 so by the time I get home and done all I have to do there's not a lot of time left to see my friends on here. Don't know if Pete and RFFB have noticed but I've completely dropped K'UK. There's just too many A-holes on there now and I quite literally don't have the time to argue with the T@s anymore. I have phone numbers of those that I want to keep in touch with so hopefully I'll still see them from time to time.



D'ya still go on the other other site? Is it still full of fuckwits taking the piss & being general obnoxious to each other?

Nope dropped that at the same time as the other one. As you say that one was even worse than K'Uk !! Much too cliquey for my liking. Even when I met a few of them I hadn't before at the Forum gig I didn't really warm to any of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:03 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Been very busy in the Garden doing a lot of hard landscaping, changed my duty at work and now start at 04.15. I get up at 02.45 after going to bed between 19.00 and 20.00 so by the time I get home and done all I have to do there's not a lot of time left to see my friends on here. Don't know if Pete and RFFB have noticed but I've completely dropped K'UK. There's just too many A-holes on there now and I quite literally don't have the time to argue with the T@s anymore. I have phone numbers of those that I want to keep in touch with so hopefully I'll still see them from time to time.



D'ya still go on the other other site? Is it still full of fuckwits taking the piss & being general obnoxious to each other?

Nope dropped that at the same time as the other one. As you say that one was even worse than K'Uk !! Much too cliquey for my liking. Even when I met a few of them I hadn't before at the Forum gig I didn't really warm to any of them.

Hmmm...Crad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:18 am

I wont mention any names, let's just say none of them are on my must get to know more list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 am

Roger. H wrote:
I wont mention any names, let's just say none of them are on my must get to know more list.

Ok. Fair do's. (I bet it was tho!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:58 am

Hi folks, remember me ???? Unfortunately our laptop seems to have disappeared into the void of incompetence that is P.C World's repair dept. Will we ever see it again ?? We have this old one ( which I'm using now) but it is soooooooooooo Sloooooooooow it realy winds me up and I hate using it !!! Mad So that is why I haven't been here for ages. But I thought I'd better bite the bullet and use this piece of shite computer to let you know I'm still here and looking forward to July 28th/29th.
Also there was talk of the Three Amigos going to the Wolverhampton beer festival on the 8th of June, is this still on ??
I'll have a scan through the other threads to see what I've missed but I can't promise I'll be here long before I lose patience an throw this beast across the room in frustration !!! :break it:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:02 am

Roger. H wrote:
Hi folks, remember me ???? Unfortunately our laptop seems to have disappeared into the void of incompetence that is P.C World's repair dept. Will we ever see it again ?? We have this old one ( which I'm using now) but it is soooooooooooo Sloooooooooow it realy winds me up and I hate using it !!! Mad So that is why I haven't been here for ages. But I thought I'd better bite the bullet and use this piece of shite computer to let you know I'm still here and looking forward to July 28th/29th.
Also there was talk of the Three Amigos going to the Wolverhampton beer festival on the 8th of June, is this still on ??
I'll have a scan through the other threads to see what I've missed but I can't promise I'll be here long before I lose patience an throw this beast across the room in frustration !!! :break it:


Hello!!! How culd we forget you!?!?!? As long as you're all happy & healthy, that's what counts!!!

Not PC world??? That's your laptop gone for good!!

June 8th is still on!!! We'll have to use phones to contact each other. How novel that'l be!!!
Hope you enjoy Iron Man 3 on Thursday/Friday!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:05 am

Good news about the beer festival, I'm there. Very Happy Might go up on friday night and stay at a hotel.

I've got next week off work so will be going to see Ironman 3 then, can't wait. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:06 am

Roger. H wrote:
Good news about the beer festival, I'm there. Very Happy Might go up on friday night and stay at a hotel.

I've got next week off work so will be going to see Ironman 3 then, can't wait. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


heheheh! It looks good. We'll go this weekend I guess...

Beer = good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: An Apology.   

Back to top Go down
 
An Apology.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: