Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This made me laugh!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

This made me laugh! Empty
PostSubject: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:10 pm

This made me laugh! Scan0002

From my 'fountain of all knowledge' the free Metro newspaper!!... lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 am

The fountain of knowledge!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:07 am

Yes! It is my 'fountain of knowledge!'

And best of all, it's freeeeeee!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:43 pm

This is probably the funniest date story ever, first date or not!!! We have all had bad dates but this takes the cake.

She said it was midwinter... Snowing and quite cold... and the guy had taken her skiing in the mountains outside Salt Lake City, Utah.

It was a day trip (no overnight). They were strangers, after all, and had never met before. The outing was fun but relatively uneventful until ...they were headed home late that afternoon.

They were driving back down the mountain, when she gradually began to realize that she should not have had that extra latte. They were about an hour away from anywhere with a restroom and in the middle of nowhere! Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a while. Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her go beside the road, or it would be the front seat of his car.

They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started. In the deep snow she didn't have good footing, so she let her butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself. Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic and indeed was a real gentleman and refrained from peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation.

Upon finishing however, she soon became aware of another sensation. As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against the car's fender. Thoughts of tongues frozen to poles immediately came to mind as she attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem, due to the extreme cold.

Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor of the moment, she answered her date's concerns about' what is taking so long' with a reply that indeed, she was 'freezing her butt off' and in need of some assistance! He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing. She too, got the giggles and when they finally managed to compose themselves, they assessed her dilemma. Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a real problem.

Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal! Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she looked the other way, her first time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender.

As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show prize hands down. Or perhaps that should be pants down.

'And you thought your first date was embarrassing' was Jay Leno's comment... 'This gives a whole new meaning to being pissed off.'

Oh and how did the first date turn out? He became her husband and was sitting next to her on the Leno show.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 am

PMSL!!!!!

I hope that was a genuine story!

Wonder how they celebrate that anniversary???... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 am

This made me laugh! 67599_407104496041795_844479231_n

After 37 years of marriage. Jake dumped his wife for his Young secretary.

His new girlfriend demanded that they live in Jake and Edith's multi-million dollar h...ome and since the man's lawyers were a little better he prevailed.

He gave Edith his now ex-wife just 3 days to move out. She spent the 1st day packing her belongings into boxes crates and suitcases.

On the 2nd day she had to movers come and collect her things.

On the 3rd day she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table by candlelight put on some soft background music and feasted on a pound of shrimp a jar of caviar and a bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished she went into each and every room and stuffed half-eaten shrimp shells dipped in caviar into the hollow of all of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend all was bliss for the first few days.

Then slowly the house began to smell. They tried everything cleaning mopping and airing the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents and carpets were cleaned. Air fresheners were hung everywhere.
Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters during which they had to move out for a few days and in the end they even replaced the expensive wool carpeting. NOTHING WORKED.

People stopped coming over to visit. Repairman refused to work in the house.

The Maid quit.

Finally they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later even through they had cut their price in half they could not find a buyer for their stinky house.

Word got out and eventually even the local realtors refused to return their calls. Finally they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

The ex-wife called the man and asked how things were going. He told her the saga of the rotting house. She listened politely and said that she missed her old home terribly and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back.

Knowing his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was he agreed on a price that was about 1/10th of what the house ha been worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day. She agreed and within the hour his lawyers delivered the paperwork.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home.

INCLUDING THE CURTAIN RODS.Smile
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I fixed it for you... Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I fixed it for you... Wink

you are so not funny...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 am

In the hospital waiting room and sat on a newspaper that was on the chair. This guy comes over and asks "Are you reading that?" Didn't really know how to respond... So I said yes. I stood up, turned the page, and sat down again...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Chrissy asking me "What's the biggest snow flake you've seen?"

Seriously...I'm not joking. She asked that after seeing it snow for the first time.

I nearly pissed myself with laughter!!!!

Only an American from LA could ask such a question!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 pm

I wont forget this!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I wont forget this!!!!!
I have one thing to say to you...

"I got to see it snow...I got to see it snow!!!!"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 pm

This made me laugh! 398715 dead
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 am

Chrissy wrote:

Are we all still going to Dumfries later this year? scratch
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Are we all still going to Dumfries later this year? scratch
Yes.

Tho it might be for my funeral instead of wedding tho!... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 am

This made me laugh! 397419_327638980679844_471064932_n
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:41 am

Chrissy wrote:
This made me laugh! 397419_327638980679844_471064932_n

HA !!! Only took this idiot 20 seconds !!! silly
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:59 am

This made me laugh! 168424hell Roger I read it twice!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 am

Chrissy wrote:
This made me laugh! 168424hell Roger I read it twice!!

I didn't read it. cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 am

This made me laugh! Team10
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:51 am

That was cool to see. Like the answers to one of lifes questions...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:29 pm

EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A FEAR OF SOMEONE UNDER MY BED AT NIGHT. SO I WENT TO A SHRINK AND TOLD HIM:

'I've got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy.'
... ...
'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the shrink. 'Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears.'

'How much do you charge?'
'Eighty dollars per visit,' replied the doctor.
'I'll sleep on it,' I said.

Six months later the doctor met me on the street. 'Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having?' he asked.

'Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot of money! A bartender cured me for $10. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new pickup!'

'Is that so!' With a bit of an attitude he said, 'and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?'

'He told me to cut the legs off the bed! Ain't nobody under there now!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Chrissy wrote:
EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A FEAR OF SOMEONE UNDER MY BED AT NIGHT. SO I WENT TO A SHRINK AND TOLD HIM:

'I've got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy.'
... ...
'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the shrink. 'Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears.'

'How much do you charge?'
'Eighty dollars per visit,' replied the doctor.
'I'll sleep on it,' I said.

Six months later the doctor met me on the street. 'Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having?' he asked.

'Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot of money! A bartender cured me for $10. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new pickup!'

'Is that so!' With a bit of an attitude he said, 'and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?'

'He told me to cut the legs off the bed! Ain't nobody under there now!
That's actually funny!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:28 pm

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, a...thletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs. as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me". Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, your ass is mine."

He lost 63 pounds that week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh!   This made me laugh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This made me laugh!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next