Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The wedding of 2013!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
So what time does the ceremony start then?
Ceremony is 1:30pm, come rain or shine!!!

Wasn't that on the invite?


Probably but I'm old & forget things!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:39 pm

He has been kept up to date.

The music was to help me out as my computer crashed and I lost almost all of my music catalogue including all the play lists I made for the wedding reception. I'm sad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Chrissy wrote:
He has been kept up to date.

The music was to help me out as my computer crashed and I lost almost all of my music catalogue including all the play lists I made for the wedding reception.  I'm sad!
OMG!!!

That's so not true!!! The music was so peeps felt included and it wasn't just us choosing what WE want!!!

How quickly you forget... Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 pm

music done! thanks to Mr. Fiance'
I promise to take a computer class when I return to the states!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:30 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
He has been kept up to date.

The music was to help me out as my computer crashed and I lost almost all of my music catalogue including all the play lists I made for the wedding reception.  I'm sad!
OMG!!!

That's so not true!!! The music was so peeps felt included and it wasn't just us choosing what WE want!!!

How quickly you forget... Rolling Eyes 

Aye aye, the cracks are showing already !!!lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:41 am

I cracked a long time ago!

On the serious side:
Just wanted to thank you guys for your friendship and support. The fact that you are both coming to the wedding is so cool. It's not close by !
It means a lot to have you guys there.

My family is looking forward to meeting you all too. Its going to be really cool to have all of your around when we get married and just have a great time!

10days!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I cracked a long time ago!

On the serious side:
Just wanted to thank you guys for your friendship and support.  The fact that you are both coming to the wedding is so cool.  It's not close by !
It means a lot to have you guys there.

My family is looking forward to meeting you all too.  Its going to be really cool to have all of your around when we get married and just have a great time!

10days!

What she said
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 am

One week to go!!!cheer 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:28 am

Pete wrote:
One week to go!!!cheer 

I guess FMF will have to close down for a week or two as we'll all be in Scotland and then on holiday/honeymoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
One week to go!!!cheer 

I guess FMF will have to close down for a week or two as we'll all be in Scotland and then on holiday/honeymoon.


True!!!!

Where are the happy couple honeymooning anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:02 am

Wishing Mr & Mrs Stone a very happy one week anniversary!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:54 am

Wow !! And they said it wouldn't last.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 am

I'm still smiling.

Just not as much as I was...cos they've gone home. Sad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 am

RFFB wrote:
I'm still smiling.

Just not as much as I was...cos they've gone home. Sad 


You'll soon be there...until then you've got us!!! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:40 am

I bet he's so glad of that !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The wedding of 2013!   

Back to top Go down
 
The wedding of 2013!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio 2013 Buenos Aires? - FALSE
» Billy Cobham New Studio CD 2013?
» South American tour in 2013? - FALSE
» Community Games 2013
» Toa Payoh Central Table Tennis Challenge 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: